
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Hattie's Headdress
Last weekend I went with my mom Jenna and Hattie to the CHA Trade Show in Anaheim. It is the biggest trade show for the Craft and Hobbie industry. We go every year when we can. I took Mabel when she was a baby and now it was Hattie's turn. My mom and I love it. We get so many great ideas - it is so fun. Anyway, one of the things that a lot of booths do is give out little samples of their products or do little make and takes at their booths. We went to the show for 2 days. Hattie wore a headband with a little clip on it, as we went through and started accumulating things from the booths, we just started adding them to her headband. By the end of the show, it had turned into quite a piece of art. We couldn't walk 10 fee without people stopping us and wanting to see her. We had people taking pictures and coming up to us telling us they had heard about "this baby" - she was the star of the show. The CHA Show Baby. It was so funny. We even had people asking us where we got her headband - like they wanted to get one for their granddaughter. It was hillarious. And Hattie loved all the attention. So here are a few pictures we took. I guess I have to start selling headbands now. Any orders for this one?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment