We spent Christmas Eve with Fred's family in Tracy. We spent Christmas morning at home. And then we went to Grandma Laurie's for Christmas Dinner. I of course, being the wonderful mother that I am, didn't take any pictures. I had my camera with me, but I never used it. Luckily my wonderful sister, Jenna sent me the pictures she took. These are a few of them....Monday, December 27, 2010
Christmas 2010
Merry Christmas to Hattie....
We spent Christmas Eve with Fred's family in Tracy. We spent Christmas morning at home. And then we went to Grandma Laurie's for Christmas Dinner. I of course, being the wonderful mother that I am, didn't take any pictures. I had my camera with me, but I never used it. Luckily my wonderful sister, Jenna sent me the pictures she took. These are a few of them....
We spent Christmas Eve with Fred's family in Tracy. We spent Christmas morning at home. And then we went to Grandma Laurie's for Christmas Dinner. I of course, being the wonderful mother that I am, didn't take any pictures. I had my camera with me, but I never used it. Luckily my wonderful sister, Jenna sent me the pictures she took. These are a few of them....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment